As experienced small business accountants, Warr & Co have the expert knowledge which can help your small to medium business grow.
Most people who start up in business do so because they have a good business proposition, not because they are experts in the legal, financial, and fiscal aspects of running a business.
These factors can often seem daunting to the entrepreneur and this is where we can help by evaluating your ideas in a constructive manner and help you to develop them into a feasible business. We can also help you;
- Decide on the most suitable structure for your business – sole trader, partnership, limited liability partnership or limited company
- Prepare a business plan, cashflow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts to prove the financial viability of your business and demonstrate this to potential investors / bank
- Assess your finance requirements and advise on the best sources of finance
- Help you establish relationships with banks, solicitors etc via our well established network of contacts
- Complete any registration procedures with Companies House and HM Revenue and Customs
- Deal with company secretarial issues
- Set up an internal accounting system for complying with statutory requirements