This role reports to the company directors.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
To give our clients exceptional customer service.
- Answer the telephone, take messages and screen unwanted telephone calls.
- To prepare letters, invoices and documents as requested.
- To frank outgoing mail and take to the post office within set timeframes
- Scanning and filing into our document management system
- Ensure work is carried out in accordance with our systems
- Dealing with correspondence where necessary
- Greeting visitors and clients
- Control of Board room bookings
- Assessing stationery requirements within confines of a budget
- Updating Itinerary throughout the day
- Filing and where necessary re-organising filing cabinets
- To contribute to our continuous improvement of systems through own experience and also to participate in introducing new systems.
- Any other reasonable duties as requested from time to time.
To be a Trainee administrator you must:
- Be technically competent in Word, Excel
- Have good time management skills
- Have a good telephone manner
- Have good attention to detail
- Have good planning and organising skills
- Be able to communicate to people at all levels
- Have good people skills
- Be able to know when to pass matters on to another team member
- Willing and eager to learn