Are you dreading your Self Assessment Tax Return this year? You’re not alone, and help is at hand. Warr & Co can look after your tax return for you. We’ll ensure that it’s completed properly and returned on time, saving you lots of time and worry.
Why Get Professional Help?
Hundreds of thousands of taxpayers are penalised by HMRC each year for simple mistakes such as missed deadlines, incorrect tax returns, and missing records.
So save yourself time and make sure your tax return is correct by working with an accountant. We complete and send tax returns for a huge number of sole traders, business partners and company directors each year – it makes good business sense to leave the tax return to the experts.
Our comprehensive Self Assessment Service includes:
- Liaising with your bank, building society, stockbrokers etc, to gather the relevant data for your annual returns
- Calculating your tax liability
- Completing and filing your tax return on your behalf
- Advising you when various payments are due and how much to pay
- Advising on appropriate record retention
- Introducing you to any relevant tax saving ideas
- Representing you in the event of your being selected for investigation by HMRC
P.S. Not sure if Self Assessment applies to you? Find out more and check if you need to take action via this article.
How To Book In Your 2018/19 Self Assessment Service
Step 1: Gather together details of your current tax situation, such as your previous years’ tax returns, details of your income, and relevant bank records and receipts.
Step 2: Complete the form below to request your initial free consultation, with no obligation to commit.
Step 3: After your consultation, if you’re happy with the service that Warr & Co offer for your Self Assessment tax return, simply complete the form we’ll send you and leave the rest to us.
This is a really popular service at Warr & Co and availability books up fast. So if you’d like us to handle your Self Assessment Tax Return, please let us know as soon as possible. Complete the form below and we’ll get back to you.