For some businesses, VAT can be a fairly simple task, especially thanks to digital bookkeeping services. For others it is a complex, time-consuming task, and that’s where our accountants can really make the difference.
Our extensive experience and knowledge of the VAT environment ideally positions us help small businesses of all types to achieve VAT-efficiency. We offer straight-forward advice in plain English and complete your VAT returns in an accurate, timely manor, leaving you to focus on what you do best.
VAT Accounting Services We Offer
We ensure you’re paying the right amount of VAT. To do this, we’ll analyse your bookkeeping records, check for errors and inaccuracies and double-check your records. Our experienced team of VAT accountants are able to work with whichever bookkeeping service you have subscribed to in order to assist with your VAT returns.
We’ll also advise you on other areas of the business that will impact your VAT, helping improve your cash flow and minimise the VAT you owe to HMRC, for example.
- VAT registration or deregistration
- Bookkeeping analysis for VAT efficiency
- Submission of VAT returns
- VAT planning
- Advice on exemptions and partial exemptions
- Handling VAT disputes with HMRC
- Flat Rate Scheme advice
- VAT compliance advice
In addition to providing a comprehensive VAT accounting service, Warr & Co can also provide you with advice or help with other VAT matters, such as:
- Checking if you need to compulsory register for VAT
- The pros and cons of voluntary registration
- The Flat Rate Scheme
- Partial exemption
- Dealing with VAT on imports and exports
- VAT control visits from HMRC,
- The reserve charge
- VAT in the construction industry
- And much more…