PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
To give our clients exceptional customer service in relation to personal tax matters.
You report to the Tax director
- Assisting with the preparation of clients personal self assessment tax returns.
- To prepare standard letters, invoices and documents as requested.
- Filing into our document management system
- Ensure work is carried out in accordance with our systems
- Dealing with correspondence where necessary
- Setting up new clients on our system.
- Dealing with KYC and AML requirements
- Filing where necessary
- To contribute to our continuous improvement of systems through own experience and also to participate in introducing new systems.
- Any other reasonable duties as requested from time to time.
To be a Trainee tax administrator you must:
- Be technically competent in Word, Excel
- Have good time management skills
- Have a good telephone manner
- Have good attention to detail
- Have good planning and organising skills
- Be able to communicate to people at all levels
- Have good people skills
- Be able to know when to pass matters on to another team member
- Willing and eager to learn
Full support in terms of study for initially Business Administration then moving on to ATT and further studies for CTA or ACCA. Course fees paid and study time provided either day release or block release.
Permanent employment offered after successfully completing the twelve month apprentice role. Opportunity to move within the company to gain experience in accountancy.