If you’re looking to hire an accountant for the first time, it’s likely you’re currently experiencing a lot of firsts, and we understand it can all be a little overwhelming. Whether you’re starting your first business, starting with financial planning or going through some big life changes, you need an accounting partner you can trust.
With Warr & Co, you’ll never be a number on a spreadsheet. We truly understand our clients. We get to know them, their businesses and the unique circumstances that have led them to us. So your service will never be the same as another clients’, as we tailor our solution and advice to your requirements.
Our chartered accountants and wider team are passionate about providing a first-class service; it’s what sets us apart from the competition. So you can have peace of mind that coming on board with Warr & Co means you’ve made a positive step towards your goals.
This is our service approach for first-time clients:
- We will arrange an initial meeting for you with one of our partners.
- We will listen carefully to what you have to say.
- If we feel, because of the nature of your requirements that you would be best served by another accountant, we will tell you so.
- We will not assume that you have detailed knowledge of tax or accountancy and we will explain clearly and concisely what you need to do.
- At the end of the meeting we will ask you if you have any questions or concerns and will do our best to address them.
- Your meeting is entirely without obligation.
- In the weeks, months, and years following an initial meeting, you will always be able to communicate with a partner by telephone, email, post or meeting to suit you when you feel you need to.
- We will recommend sensible tax planning tailored to your needs but will never put forward artificial tax avoidance schemes.
- We will never assume that you wish to hide income from HMRC or illegally avoid any legitimate tax liability.
- We will discuss openly and frankly our fee structure.